- Grease jar (50 ml) that nourishes and protects greased leathers to prevent cracking and provide more durability and flexibility.
- Clean the surface of the leather with a damp cloth and you will get a better result.
- Before use, test on a small area of a concealed part of the leather, because in some cases the tone may darken.
- Once the nourishing cream has penetrated the leather of your Panama Jack boots gently wipe the surface in small circles for a polished finish.
- Avoid applying in velour or nubuck leathers, because you may lose that soft velvety finish.